Akeet.com

Must Get Married Soon...

MrAkeet - 11/19/2009 at 09:54 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Syndicated Radio Dj Doug Banks question of the day....

Do you feel pressured to get married and have kids by a certain age?

Why or why not?

Has that age passed?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

ATru_Gem - 11/20/2009 at 02:47 AM

Most have given up on seeing me walk down the isle. So the pressure is off (thank god). I have never seen myself as a wife - even when I was a teenager. That's not a bad thing in my book - the way I see it is everyone isn't meant to be married.

twilight - 11/20/2009 at 10:16 PM

i want to be married, and i was scared to death at one point that i somehow wouldn't get married, but the amount of guys that approach i could do it tommorrow if i wanted too I am just waiting for quality not quantity,...actually i have had a few offers...from random strangers as i walk along life's way just the other day in fact...haha...of course it was all flattery on his part...he could be a junk yard dawg for all i know.... i am not bragging at all actually i am humble imho:smilegrin: but really there hasn't been a shortage of men just committed me, but i am not ready...i really want children, i think i would be a wonderful mother, i want to experience pregnancy...i mean i am interested in being ob/gyn i could not deliver baby after baby and never want to feel it myself. i also

PoeticInspiration77 - 11/21/2009 at 01:55 AM

I was not pressured to get married. I don't think there is a certain age.
For me, all the circumstances were just "right"