Akeet.com

The EXit Interview...

MrAkeet - 11/19/2009 at 09:55 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Say you were to give your last ex an interview before the 2 of you parted ways.

What things would you tell them they needed to work on and what things would you commend them to keep doing?

What things do you think your ex's would tell you need to work on and what things would you be commended for?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

ATru_Gem - 11/20/2009 at 02:44 AM

He needs to be a man of his word. Stand behind what you say - and don't say things you can't do. I listen very closely and I expect you to do what you say you will. I don't think men realize women listen as closely as we do. They say things because it feels good coming out of their mouth, or because it sounds good - not realizing how seriously folks take their words.

I'd tell him to keep focused and stay true to your dream of being successful in your business.

All of my ex's would say I need to lighen up - that I'm too unforgiving when I'm disappointed. That I need to make them feel more needed. And I'd agree with them on that front - but like most I'm a work in progress. I hope to get better at that some day.

twilight - 11/20/2009 at 10:21 PM

i would tell the surgeon, your work is always going to be special but so am I...I deserved better. Let go of control, I am a beautiful woman don't ever tell me that I am plain or not so pretty, not this and that to keep me, cause I would have followed you to the ends of the earth if you really ever loved me. Marriage isn't just an obligation and a responsibility it should be joy, it should be security, it should be love....it should be a lifetime...

the surgeon would tell me, you need to learn to cope with your stress, control everything that you can control so that things that happen beyond your control will not be a bother. pick up your &(&^8ing high heels from in front of the door...STOP spending money on lingerie..and buy some food...lol...yeah that is what he would tell me...OH and not everything has to be NAME BRANDS

iam2icee - 12/13/2009 at 05:48 AM

I would probably tell my ex to be less violent and honest, trustworthy and faithful to the people in his life.
I would tell him to keep up his hussle and never settle for less.

I would be commended for my ability to take care of a man to the fullest.
I would probably be told to let others take care of me more. I am a very independent person and I love to be self-sufficient. I don't need anything from anyone. I choose to let people give me things or to take care of me when I need to. Other than, i am my own woman, don't need jack.