Akeet.com

Promiscuity...

MrAkeet - 11/23/2009 at 08:44 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Is promiscuity ever ok?

This is for both men and women.

Is there a time i your life where you should be or it is acceptable to be "promiscuous"?

Do you believe that most "promiscuous" people are searching for something and using sex as a substitute?

Is the desire to be "promiscuous" normal or a sign of emotional instability?

Speak on it...

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

twilight - 11/24/2009 at 12:20 AM

i actually had to look up the definition of promiscuity:

definition: In human sexual behavior, promiscuity denotes casual sex between many partners. Behavior includes sex with partners who are not one's spouse.

i think a lot of people engage in promiscuity thinking that more out of the relationship will come like love etc. but they are usually mistaken. i mean so i guess we are taking about sex without committment? well that's not me...all my stuff was in longish relationships...bad relationships but relationships...casual sex is not my thing...at all. i mean lusting and teasing and stuff well....that is a whole nother story but even that i don't do no mo..:blush:
cause it does create trust issues and all that...i mean dang if it was so easy to jump my bones...what is holding you back from the next chick i mean dang...and vice versa....i mean i know i have done made my mistakes dust myself off and keep it moving...so yeah the way it starts in the beggining is usually the way it ends...so if it don't start right it will end off just as bad...and hurt...so getting into relationships simply cause damn i need some...is not the best idea...but i have been feeling like wow...lately...loving the hayle outts a man but really i can't do that right now....got 6 wks of croe rotations and then a few electives and whoo wee i am a md. so like priorities...but i do think if i meet a hottie and he's respectable and he ain't gay...(it is atlanta), i may date him...i think that in the next couple of months...good things are coming my way...anywayss

PoeticInspiration77 - 11/26/2009 at 02:12 AM

Is promiscuity ever ok? On the real....if BOTH parties are in agreement about the situation and PROTECTED then go for it

This is for both men and women. see above!

Is there a time in your life where you should be or it is acceptable to be "promiscuous"? I would say again, this is bad if you are in a committed relationship or supposed to be

Do you believe that most "promiscuous" people are searching for something and using sex as a substitute?
that depends on the person, I would say some are..and some are NOT

Is the desire to be "promiscuous" normal or a sign of emotional instability? I don't think it's a desire as much as a choice...