Akeet.com

Persistent Mutha...

MrAkeet - 11/23/2009 at 08:45 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Have you ever had to deal with someone that was persistent in their quest to take you out, to have sex, or some other adventure?

How do you normally handle those situations?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

twilight - 11/29/2009 at 02:51 AM

depends on the situation...i was told by a man...git yo man girl...in other words git this...and he then he changed...on me, and things declined in every respect...guess he forgot.. so like...i guess when a man is persistent with me, i am clear with him where it is going...if i am attracted i give the signal if i am not attracted i am not giving the signal.

so basically i guess i am all about why he is being persistent. persistent cause i am playing games on purpose to hurt the person, because i derive power knowing they care or have in love type feelings, or am they being persistent because...name their own reason...either way...there should be wisdom in knowing all relationships are have an an action and a reaction....so in dealing with people...

what about your action or reaction? are you righteous (correct in behavior)? I guess that mature people access self...and judge the matter correctly...immature people point the finger...which is why I am growing up...still do it but definetly less than i used to...

my ex was preoccupied all along we never really stepped from the level of cool friends that had desire, and then there was a bit of disrespect combined in there...so when i got my heart back and left....man he was a persistent dude...and i know that was hard, i know i hurt prolly worse then he did walking away cause there is nothing worse then hearing someone's heart break but i did it outta sheer female love for self, and love for him in a way...no games, no mind control, just me and him having no NEEDING to get away from a nightmare future.

because i have had trauma in my life, i had issues with persistent guys that really liked me and wanted to be with me, it would make me a bit frightened so i would be the pursuer in most relationships i know that is not a good thing for me...but now that has changed...and is actively changing. i want to be persued for a change, i want a man to pour his love out into me and vice versa, and not for sex, or for just a date but for love's sake to fill longings and needs that are in me, to create life in me...etc. Of course i believe that he can't ever take the place of my God but I think that there is some symbolism between what a man should be doing.

not every man is built the same, and not every man is for me...so i can be friends if it doesn't go my way, i am not proud...i love people regardless...

iam2icee - 12/13/2009 at 05:30 AM

Avoid them at all cost is the best solution. If this person respected you at all they would not be pressuring you to date, have sex or anything else. If they are doing that, they are not worth the time of day. I would avoid them like the plague. Get away creepo !!!