Akeet.com

How Often Do You Like...

MrAkeet - 11/5/2009 at 06:43 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

to get your hair done (cut, styled, colored etc.)?

When is the last time you got your hair done and was it a drastic change?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

twilight - 11/6/2009 at 01:41 AM

i colored my hair recently..put in some blond streaks in the front...like it..it does something...

MrAkeet - 11/6/2009 at 01:43 AM

Ok then... May have to go that route myself when it comes to thy gray hair... :smilegrin:

iam2icee - 11/6/2009 at 05:41 PM

I recently had my hair dyed too - Auburn with blonde streaks..Sexy and softer look. I am loving it...

ATru_Gem - 11/9/2009 at 08:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrAkeet  
Ok then... May have to go that route myself when it comes to thy gray hair... :smilegrin:

Don't be so quick to dye it - salt & pepper/gray hair makes most men look distinguished. When the time comes, don't jump to wash it away - many women like it.

ATru_Gem - 11/9/2009 at 08:08 PM

I used to wear more curls - I've recently started wearing it straighter than before. Gotten a lot of compliments - will probably hold on to it for a minute.

MrAkeet - 11/9/2009 at 09:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ATru_Gem  

Don't be so quick to dye it - salt & pepper/gray hair makes most men look distinguished. When the time comes, don't jump to wash it away - many women like it.

Ok but I'm only 32... :(

ATru_Gem - 11/10/2009 at 10:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ATru_Gem  

Ok but I'm only 32... :(

It's more about genetics than age when it comes to gray hair. My friends son had a sprinkling of gray hair before he was 12. A friend had a patch when she was about the same age. My mother was probably in her mid 60s before her first strand showed up. It's not necessarily about how old you are. But whenever it comes, work it to your advantage - don't shy away from it. Just consider it more frosting on the cake!