Akeet.com

Do You Fit In With Your Family?

MrAkeet - 11/11/2009 at 06:48 PM

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Do you feel like you fit in with your immediate family or do you find that you don't have things in common with them?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:

ATru_Gem - 11/11/2009 at 08:37 PM

Like a glove. We're all (me and my 3 brothers) inquisitive - like to read - have a warp sense of humor and are as direct as one can get. We're real close and I wouldn't trade them for nuthin!

twilight - 11/16/2009 at 03:06 AM

i am different then my family but they are family for better for worse and so i love them, and they love me...and accept me as much as they can...i accept them as much as i can...no hard feelings...

twilight - 11/23/2009 at 05:33 PM

I have wonderful news...God is so good, and a healer, and a righteous judge...I have 2 brothers, one married with 2 kids, and the other was a single father of 2 children which he has now been given full custody over (thank God) he had no peace with that woman and her jailbird boyfriends. But not only did he get full custody, he gave up all his stuff, started seiing someone a few years ago, a girl from China a musician pianist, concert level...so she is gonna teach music try out for the orchestra..., and well they getting married...lol wow...no more violence, from him my mother cried on the phone to me she was so blessed for him, cause God got his life and changed it...now that is why i know that there is no such thing as impossible...so no more cutting my brother off...i got him back and i am so so proud of him...praise God.

well now i am the last baby of my mom and dad that is not married...and my mom says she has been praying every day for me to find my soul mate...and my dad who never likes anyone for me has also said that he too is praying on me for my husband...lol....lately i been having dream after dream of some man, and lol...i don't know when but it's gonna be soon....whew...

so in answering the thread....never would i cut off family distance myself for a time and pray and love from afar, and wait on the Lord

ladylikeness - 11/24/2009 at 11:23 PM

Yes, I fit in with my immediate family...we have a lot in common...when we get together people will usually say... not only do you all look alike...we can tell you all are related (are sense of humor)...