Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Too Skinny/Too Big...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/31/2009 at 07:12 PM
Too Skinny/Too Big...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

What is too skinny, or wat is too big..If someone said that you were one of the two, would you try to gain/lose weight?? What are some factors that would contribute to ur decision..

Discuss

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 10/31/2009 at 11:17 PM

EDITED TO ADD: overweight and obese are two different things...and i am not talking about people that are chunky i am talking about can't walk down the street, big...and skinny till you pelvis is jutting out..you know...that way i don't offend people who working at it...etc.

there is too skinny and there is too big. some woman are so skinny they lose their reproduction, they get lanugo...basically anyone with a BMI under 19 is called malnurished and in this society either they are dying with the anorexia of chronic disease or they are dying from the mental disorder anorexia nervosa.

too big is when you are killing yourself from excess, when you are literally having heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, or if you have an eating disorder. i just saw a 12 yo child that was heavier than me by like 100 lbs...just saw an 11 yo with a weight of like 297lbs. that is TOO BIG...excuse you mom and dad how DARE YOU....

lust of the eye, lust of the flesh and the pride of life...will cause you to be either too skinny or too fat...period. and as far as i know that is WRONG...

i could stand to be more fit...but i sure am not obese...and i thank God for it.
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 03:58 PM

I would say obese to the point that YOU cannot move, walk, stand, would be TOO big or like she said the kids that are young and weigh more than a grown person....

too skinny would be pretty much what she said, if you are killing yourself to be thin and I can see ribs sticking out, like sickly ... that's too skinny

Personally if someone said I was too big (becuz it would never be too skinny...LOL) I wouldn't take much stock in it.....no I would not try to change for THEM....if I'm changing me, then its for ME

MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 06:11 PM

Interesting comments, as I for one always been on the thin side... Actually tall and slendar... Still some people feel I need to gain some weight... :smilegrin:

Go To Top