Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: RnB Singer; Rihanna - "Wait Yout Turn (The Wait Is Ova)" ( New Single )
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

thumbdown.gif posted on 11/1/2009 at 01:50 AM
RnB Singer; Rihanna - "Wait Yout Turn (The Wait Is Ova)" ( New Single )

Hello everyone,

--
--
Hard beat here, but still in my eyes Rihanna falls short... Not feeling this song, yet pretty sure the Radio Stations will show some luv...

RiRi can actually singe?? :lol:

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 02:09 AM

after she gets her azz beat by chris brown she shows up wearing a masochist's garb you know the S&M type stuff...the chain...the pvc cut outs like she has been whipped and holding on barbed wire...brutal violence type images..without the blood and all that...typical lady gaga type nastiness.....like those dark movies and stuff...sheer media manipulation...wow...

...like she loves to get that pounding...amazing how many men she is turning on by that mess...wow...she a real hero...

they will prolly put her on tv...so we can all boo hoo for her too...good grief...i can't stand her....real victims...hmm....trust me they never do that...never eva
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 02:18 AM

Yeah she is a weird gal, but I like I stated before she is the IT thing along with Beyonce at this moment... The song is terrible but watch the radio stations blast it 24/7...:thumbdown:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 02:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrAkeet  
Yeah she is a weird gal, but I like I stated before she is the IT thing along with Beyonce at this moment... The song is terrible but watch the radio stations blast it 24/7...:thumbdown:

yeah..i hear you look at that song by Jay-z and kanye with her in it...i think that song is a hot mess...for real...i can't stand a lot of todays music for this reason...damn...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/1/2009 at 02:35 AM

It's all about who you know, and RiRi has fans believe me... So that means we shall continue to hear from her unless the masses start embracing REAL MUSIC again... :)

Go To Top