Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Master P To Feed & Cloth The Homeless This Christmas & Thanksgiving...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10/15/2009 at 05:55 PM
Master P To Feed & Cloth The Homeless This Christmas & Thanksgiving...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Master P, has announced that he will be teaming up with OneMillionGifts.org by donating his money and volunteering his time to help accomplish the great mission for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season, which will be to feed and clothe at least 1 million of our world's less fortunate.

A large number of those being assisted are children and their parents who lack education are homeless, have mental or physical disabilities, and have life threate illnesses. Others have parents facing addiction or come from single family homes or the foster care system. Master P stated,

"Growing up in poverty made me realize that most crimes are committed during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not only will we feed and clothe one million but also we can help prevent a lot of those in need from committing crimes like robbing and stealing the food or gifts they can't afford during the holidays. Our mission is to bring hope to families by offering programs that help educate and rehabilitate families back into society. My personal goal is to get everybody involved. Even with the current downfall of the economy, each one of us can help make a difference by volunteering or donating.

I'm also reaching out personally to corporations, entrepreneurs, pro-athletes, entertainers, churches, foundations, radio stations, online media, TV stations, Oprah, Dr.Phil, and others that can help bring awareness to this great cause. Eight years ago, I realized that education saves lives and being charitable and helping those in need has given me a profound happiness in my life, as there is nothing more rewarding than bringing smiles to children who are less fortunate. OneMillionGifts.org specializes in these areas. Therefore, I'm honored to be a part of this team."

For more information and to find out how to donate, log on to: http://www.OneMillionGifts.org.

--
--
This is great but does this make up for the years in which he promoted the thug/street lifestyle??

How many native New Orleans youth fell victim to his movement, yes gangsta music???

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/15/2009 at 05:56 PM
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/15/2009 at 11:05 PM

I wouldn't condemn him for that....I think it's a good thing that he can go out there and turn around his life and start to do right...the thug lifestyle was long promoted in rap before and after Master P....I think he's seen enough in his life (especially with his family) he also has his own wife and kids ... so I think this is a good step for him in the right direction

Go To Top