Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Have You Formed A Special Relationship With Someone You Met Online?
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/6/2009 at 07:48 PM
Have You Formed A Special Relationship With Someone You Met Online?

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

it can be a special friend or someone of the opposite sex you have fallen in love with and they have changed your life in some way????

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/9/2009 at 04:19 AM

yes...i have...twice. one a female and one a male, both have taught me different things, i am friendly with both, and i love both, for different reasons, one is a positive speaker in a way of given me bible verses, she has been motivational for me, to learn to love more, work more, stand up for righteousness more...she is a wonderful person...I try to be better everyday and have learned a lot from my male friend online as well, but in a different kind of realm, not in a realm on anything unpure just friendly...
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/10/2009 at 04:34 AM

twilight - that's awesosme that you have someone in your life who provides spiritual guideance and uplifts you.

I have found a few friends online.. Two in particular, one a female and the other a male. The female is a wonderful person, she is like my best friend. She is always there for me no matter what, encouraging me and offering advice that i can actually use. I guess it helps that our lives are so similar, we have both been through a lot and have been married for a long time to great guys. The male, I met him not long ago and we immediately started casually working together, I admit there was an attraction there but I am married. But it is cool to hang with him even if it is just online.
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/10/2009 at 05:58 AM

yes I am blessed...always have been no matter what been going on in my life, i have found a bit of time for friends. glad that i was able to experience some things...that being said..

sometimes online friendships can be strenous...simply because everyone doesn't take things as seriously as others or as seriously, etc.. outlook, and all that matters...so i guess friendship is about not belittling other peoples experience...or being flip like oh whateva if you do have a true connection with someone.

really online is one of those places where people get taken for granted, either cause they have nothing to offer, or because people don't care really about their experiences, i mean some people see other people having more to offer...and as long as they themselves are happy...everyone else that cared doesn't matter.....i guess that is live in general people are about themselves and they don't care about others...so like it can be magnified online...just an observation from a distance...

it is hard to know also how strong a connection you have with someone online, that is why sometimes it is important to be skeptical, they can treat you skeptical but you can't doubt them and all that jazz can happen online...so basically..it gets hard after a while to take that kinda thing seriously. i mean there is nothing like a real smile, laughter, remorse, hope, right there in your face that way you never ever thave to wonder. being that i am an empirical person by professsion, it is toughto trust all the time...especially if dealing with a male....you can't know when moods or life is getting to them, you can't feel anything other than longing unfulfilled, i for one don't want online love...

it can either be a work relationship or it can be s friend, but one thing is for certain, people can be taken for granted sometimes, unappreciated in whatever role.

Go To Top