got this via another board...

Have you ever indulged in this? Stories? :smilegrin:

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/10/2009 at 04:39 AM

Regretably yes, I sought revenge once on a guy I was dating. I found out after 6 months of us dating seriously that he was also dating someone else. At the time I had his mail coming to my house so he can get his checks and random mail easily since he was almost always at my house. So since he couldnt figure out where home was supposed to be, I changed his mailing address to a local pizza shop a few blocks from my house. By the time he figured out what was happening, a few of his checks had been returned, he had to wait to have them reissued. I felt justified in wanting revenge but it wasn't as sweet as I had anticipated. If you ever have the opportunity, DON'T. Vengence is mine, so saith the Lord. God is capable of more creative revenge than you can imagine, he'll take care of it.
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 08:59 PM

Never. Like they say it's a thin line between love and hate. You can wind up wasting as much energy hating a person as you can loving a person. If I'm thru with you I'm not about to waste that money energy on you.
bookworm

[*] posted on 11/23/2009 at 02:03 AM

No. An ex is an ex. If you are wanting to play gotcha games, that says you still have feelings.
I find that kind of mess juvenile.
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/23/2009 at 04:49 AM

i don't need revenge...why half of the decisions that were made was mine..too...so like yeah I am saddened by my decisions but plan on a much better decision making process...part of the maturing process is accepting part of responsibility...for all have fallen short as far as I know...

Go To Top