Does Love ????

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Does Love always win??? :smilegrin:

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/15/2009 at 09:54 PM

love conquers all, but doesn't neccesarily mean romantic love...sincere love between people can always win over everything...love covers all flaws i think, but there are so many detriments to love...emotions that conflict with love, fear being a major one....a lot of men and woman think that love is a certain feeling that you get this and that...but i don't think that is what love is...

i think love is a principal more so then just an emotion...being stuck on the emotional part of it well...it is nice...gives you butterflies makes you crazy sometimes, but that is just not love...love is built of sterner stuff and takes time...i love people that don't love me back...like ex's etc. but i still love them, still pray for them, wish them well, hope for them, care about their well being, and then love conquers all in that way...cause they know they are loved, and cared about. friends too, i have some home girls that i mean we done fell out for weeks, and we had it out over this and that...but in the end...forgiveness comes and so does love. i mean without love there is no hope....infactuation dies and then what holds people is love but being fooled by the heat burning between the legs...lol.....thats tough

Go To Top