Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Relationship question?? ( Bad Boy )
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/11/2009 at 04:40 AM
Relationship question?? ( Bad Boy )

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Can bad boys be reformed?

Ladies can you honesty think that you can reform a bad boy or a player? can they be, if so how?

I've heard that once they get married things have to change, don't know about that....

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 08:54 PM

I have no time for a bad boy - nor any desire to figure out if they can be reformed. I only have love for the respectful, grown men.
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 10:12 PM

Glad to hear that, as some of thy fellow sistas need to get with the program...
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/15/2009 at 10:05 PM

define playa? what is a playa is that someone that is what...? is that a cheater, is that a no good man? i mean a playa is someone in my books that is all about the double bind. in other word come hither, then at the same time...no...the push and pull, i mean anyone can be a playa. i know that good woman play games, i know that grown men play them too, anyone that doesn't know what they want can be a player. anyone that is insecure can be...i don't think anything is cut and dried. i have seen so called good guys play the hayle outta certain woman and not others based on security issues, trust issues etc.

there is nothing black and white in this world...your good your bad, your this your that...i do abstract art sometimes, charcoal drawings and one technique we use often is adding dimension by using the white paper...we have white areas, we have black areas and we have the shadows...and most things i think fall in that between areas...

you NEVER know who and what your dealing with until you see them out of their comfort zone and that is when you know who's who. i mean i seen some guys in a situation of emergency omg they know all the medications and the this and the that...put them on a surgery table, let them nick a vessel and have some bleeding and they would die right there with the patient....the thing is....
doesn't mean i would deal with a playa on any level, but who is a playa is all about what you see in that person, it's easy for people to look from a distance and say omg what a good woman or good man...but up close it's like WHAT?

cause a playa uses fear and control and that is a playa...mind games, psychological warfare, create feeling of unworthiness in a woman or man in order to capture prey...the double bind...

i say this...be ever watchful good boy/good girl or not...and yes I have been insecure before...done all of it myself before...and yes, I sure fall short..

we all do...btw

Go To Top