Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: enabling your friends...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/22/2009 at 11:49 PM
enabling your friends...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

would you continue to give money to a friend that had money issues and constantly showed that the main cause was them not making good money choices?

knowing in your heart that in 4-6 months they would need money again? would you co-sign for a friend with bad credit?
are you a ride or die friend?

your thoughts?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ladylikeness

Mood: Peaceful

[*] posted on 11/25/2009 at 12:37 AM

I would only help out a friend if it was an emergency and if I had it to give as a gift...
No, I would not co-sign for anyone...if they are careless with their own credit I would not expect for them to be responsible with mine.
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 12/14/2009 at 08:13 PM

I had one friend like that years ago - she'd rather ask me for money to help around her household than to ask her ex-husband to help with the kids. I did it for a minute then I had a long talk with her explaining what she thought was 'extra' money on my part, wasn't. It was money I was using to get my finances in order and possibly catch up. I explained I could help her out in any way EXCEPT financial and suggested that she get her ex-husband to step up his role as dad and to send money to help take care of his kids. After she realized I was serious she made the move to get child support - which the court ultimately granted her.

Go To Top