Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: No More Jon & Kate After November...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

thumbup.gif posted on 10/15/2009 at 05:13 PM
No More Jon & Kate After November...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Jon & Kate Plus 8, which in recent months had become just about as fun as reliving your parents' divorce, will stop filming new episodes next month, according to the New York Post.

After Jon Gosselin, 32, forbade TLC from filming his and 34-year-old estranged wife Kate's eight children for their show, the network will try to squeeze out a couple remaining episodes from existing footage before putting the show to rest, according to sources.

Kate, who's previously said she relies on the show for her income, and who says the kids have been crying since the film crews left, hasn't commented. Neither has Jon, who said he put the kibosh on the show because had an epiphany about the harm the show was causing the family – and not because he'd been axed from a future version of the show to be called Kate Plus 8.

It's not clear whether TLC would restart the show should Jon change his mind about filming the kids.

--
--
I actually enjoyed the show... Well the first season that is... Wonder what she/he will do now... Yes those BIG CHECKS wil be no more...

Amaze at how black couples/families can never get a reality show like this??

Your thoughts??

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/15/2009 at 05:14 PM
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/15/2009 at 11:07 PM

I don't care....never followed them or the show....put Shameka and her 6 kids on there and then I may watch...LOL...probably not even then.... :thumbdown:

MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10/15/2009 at 11:28 PM

You wrong for that sister... :lol:

PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/16/2009 at 06:52 PM

it's truth....why? do Jon & Kate get a reality show, like no couple has ever had lots of kids has happened ever before on earth, you live, deal, and take care of your family....same thing with the couple that has 18 kids...who cares....
I don't see them beating down Shay's door and she's a single mother with 4, 5 or even 6 kids....to put her on a reality show.

Go To Top