Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Buy Something New For What...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/2/2009 at 06:33 PM
Buy Something New For What...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

Do you have any friends or relatives who will hold on to things for as long as possible and when asked told to 'buy a new one' they look at your like you're crazy (i.e. car, clothes, electronics etc.) ????

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/9/2009 at 08:23 PM

ME, ME - but only when it comes to cars. I absolutely HATE car notes. I've had friends who have had twice as many cars as I've had. Just about every time they finish paying for one, they're looking to buy another. Me, on the other hand - I do mad research before I buy a car and I expect my car to get way over 200,000 miles on it. It takes months for my friends to get used to a new car when I get it because for so many years they've seen me drive the previous cars. Nissan and Toyotas I've had both got damn hear 300,000 miles from. And I keep my cars up which helps for the long mileage.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/10/2009 at 04:52 AM

Guilty - I even hang on to candy an stuff like that. I bought a chocolate rose in the pochonos in February 2009 and I still have it, preserved, still wrapped. I have a candy cane from last christmas, my husband got it for me special, so I hung on to it. I am a very sentimental person so I hang on to things that mean something to me.

Go To Top