Printable Version  
Author: Subject: LADIES...be truthful!
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/4/2009 at 08:11 PM
LADIES...be truthful!

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

If your s/o had a family friend/best friend that happened to be a woman that was admittedly better looking and more successful than you would you be jealous, bar your man from seeing her, or do little things to let him know you didn't want him around her?

Or would it not be an issue?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 02:24 AM

Akeet -

Being a real woman who knows how to get and keep her man, another woman can never be a real threat, if you are doing what you are supposed to. I will admit I might hate on her for the fun of it. But whether or not I'd forbid him to see her would really depend on:

A.) How long they've known each other. (A two month relationship is hardly worth losing sleep over, ditch her early.)
B.) How does she act when they are together. (A smart woman can pick up on those I wanna sex you up vibes, Kick her to the curb if she flirtin cuz baby can't be trusted.)
C.) How does he act? ( You got to have trust but if that brotha is watching her walk and makes little flirty comments, something aint right, he either lacks respect for you or he's a hoe, and not worth the time.

Go To Top