Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What you love about him/her...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/15/2009 at 08:26 PM
What you love about him/her...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

What do you like about the opposite sex?

Throw all the negativity aside and speak on what you really love about the opposite sex.

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/15/2009 at 08:26 PM
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/15/2009 at 11:01 PM

I love a man's strength.....a man's confident air about himself...his lips, his eyes ... pretty much I just love men!!!

ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 10/20/2009 at 07:56 PM

The warmth you feel when you're in his arms.
The security you see when you look deep in his eyes.
His sense of humor - which is very important to me.
The knowledge he can pass on - what I can learn from him.
I love a man I can miss. Sometimes when folks leave you quickly forget them. The one that is worth the most is the one you'll miss when he's not around - even if he's just at the store.
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 10/25/2009 at 02:31 PM

i don't know bout men in general...men in general..

i can't even say MY man cause i am not involved with anyone...but just loving men for loving men is like loving grapefruit...i mean....i am exclusive in my affections, but i can say that from what i have experienced in some ex lovers the good parts and the good parts about my dad...well....here it goes...

Okay hmm…growing up I loved my dad for…his horsey rides he gave on his shoulders, his belly laughs, taking us to the store and not being able to say no when we begged for the tiny kid candies, breaking the rules for bedtime hour and letting us have that extra hour to bundle on the couch and watch TV, talking to me and talking to me, and talking to me about how I am supposed to be, encouraging me, now as an adult he calls me out of the blue and says I love you my daughter. That was a man to me as a child, the best parts, the parts that nothing can change, no matter what no one can take that, and that was the majority of my life…the good parts that I have seen. When he had no money one year our business was going down, he collected bottles and bottles, and he worked all kinds of extra odds and ends and he had supper on the table every day, he never yelled at his wife, and took off on his kids…he collected pennies and bought us treats. Yeah that’s a man…
i could talk dirty too....

In relationships the good parts I have seen, almost every day a phone call to ask me, you hungry, let me stop pick up diner? Let’s go somewhere just drive, find something to do. Play fighting, love making, feeling sexy running around in some outfit knowing he’s watching, go for a walk, go for a movie, talk and talk and talk, feeling his protectiveness about me..., feeling his jealousy sometimes..., feeling him try and father me and yet be a man to me at the same time...just feeling that look in his eyes if i mention ever having his child....when he wants his family watching him with his sister, his mother, his cousins, and his homeboys. Watching the nba playoffs with him, and him shocked cause I could talk the game as good as he could….yeah so far that is the good I have seen…
i could talk ugly here too....

it's all about there is good in bad and bad in good nothing in this life is perfect....

iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 04:57 AM

I love the feeling of security an warmth that only a man can provide. That feeling like nothing could ever harm you. That he is in complete control and can handle any situation that comes up. That regardless of what life throws at you, he has your back. I love his muscular body and gentle touch. His sweet wisper and his courage. I love the way his eyes speak passion and a deeper love than words could ever express. God, I love men, my man!

Go To Top