Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The Most Expensive Item In Your Closet...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/11/2009 at 04:32 AM
The Most Expensive Item In Your Closet...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

My most expensive item would have to be a black tailor made suit which cost me $800.

What is the most expensive item in your closet?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 08:49 PM

I shop around alot before I lay down the dollars - generally online - so most of my stuff I've gotten mad deals on. My Coach backpack was priced at $400 when I got it years ago - it's one of my favorite deals because it's built like a saddle - to last for decades. At that time I purchased it I worked for a company that owned Coach so I got it for less than $100 at our annual sale. I don't think I've ever paid the listed price for anything in my closet.

I paid $400 for a custom gold and pearl bracelet and lost the damn thing while working in my yard. It still hurts when I think about it.
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 08:56 PM

WOW!! Sorry to hear that... Still till this day u have never come across it again? How big your yard? A few acres or something?? :(
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/11/2009 at 09:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrAkeet  
WOW!! Sorry to hear that... Still till this day u have never come across it again? How big your yard? A few acres or something?? :(

Naw it wasn't that big - but I no longer live there. Someone will find it one day and I hope it brings them the happiness (however short lived) it bought me. But trust for years I search that back yard looking for it.
bookworm

[*] posted on 11/12/2009 at 02:11 AM

Full length fur. About $4000. It's in summer storage though. Haven't taken it out yet.
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/12/2009 at 02:18 AM

WOW!! How many times have u worn it?? 4g's??
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/15/2009 at 10:23 PM

my three piece suit jacket/skirt/pant, black cute...hardly wear it, but last i wore it was at a drug rep dinner with a wrap black very clevage enhancing top...i actually walked into the men's bathroom that night...i was on the toilet and i am like hearing someone like

ARGHH!!!i'm like oh no did i just walk into a men's bathroom...lol they were like yeah i walk out life oh damn...what the frig...i knew something was off cause that bathroom was too clean...lol

yeah on my wrist used to be a retro gucci watch worth a few k's i think from the eighties...it is now a stored piece my parents have it. i got some jewelry from my dad's trip to taiwan a few years back for business as well, i don't even get to touch those things...also have a coin collection going back to the early 1800,s including gold coins...i been wanting to sell it all for cash since i am broke my parents won't let me touch it. they say when they pass on they want me to have legacy...vauluables...my parents home will be mine as well so i have some worth...but they ain't going no where cause i am gonna spoil them...i want to buy them a motor home one of the big ones so they can travel the country together...i alwo will buy for myself, a cabin for summers, for my family...for good times fishing all that....get aways etc.
ladylikeness

Mood: Peaceful

[*] posted on 11/25/2009 at 12:17 AM

My Guess, Nine West shoes and purses... I try to snatch them up during a sale...
the most I have paid for my fetish is about $160.00 for my black knee-high heeled leather and suede boot from Aldo...
I rarely treat myself and I was having a moment...lol

Go To Top