Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: SICK...
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/16/2009 at 02:12 AM
SICK...

sorry but this heifer need her azz beat...for real, let her go to jail and let some big BULL type beat her silly...damn...

just reading this actually makes me sick....for real she prostituted her daughter plus they have footage of men taking her into rooms...oh god...here i go i didn't need to read this...yuk...

Shaniya, who’s only 5-years-old, is missing and her mother,
Antoinette Nicole Davis, is currently being charged with human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution and filing a false report… Jesus Take the Wheel:

The location and fate of a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother was unknown even after authorities charged the mother with human trafficking and other offenses.

Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya (Shuh-nigh-uh) Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filing a false police report, according to a Saturday news release from the Fayetteville Police Department.

The child hasn’t been seen since Tuesday, when surveillance footage recorded the man charged with kidnapping Shaniya carrying her into a hotel room.

The release did not say whether the charges were related to her daughter’s disappearance, but The Fayetteville Observer reported that arrest records indicated they were.

According to arrest documents cited by the newspaper, Davis “knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude” and she “permit(ted) an act of prostitution.”

Telephone messages and an e-mail left for police were not returned.

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas. The following day a man described as Davis’ boyfriend
was charged in the kidnapping, but the charges were later dropped and he was released.

Police then said a hotel worked spotted a child matching Shaniya’s description at a Sanford hotel about 40 miles from Fayetteville on Tuesday. Authorities reviewed surveillance video and, after speaking with family members, confirmed the child’s identity.

Surveillance footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping Friday.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

An official at the Cumberland County Detention Center said Davis was still being booked and it was unclear whether she had an attorney. Her first court appearance would likely be Monday.

Shaniya’s father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother. He said Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently obtained a job and her own place, so Lockhart decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.

This happened all because a father thought he was doing the right thing by giving a mother that he thought changed her life around… SMH!!!
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/20/2009 at 03:12 AM

My brother and I was talking about this over lunch yesterday. My thoughts are they should shoot her directly in the face and call it a day. How are you going to prostitute your own baby? If we're not protecting the children - who will.

Jail is too good for her in my opinion.
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/20/2009 at 10:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ATru_Gem  
My brother and I was talking about this over lunch yesterday. My thoughts are they should shoot her directly in the face and call it a day. How are you going to prostitute your own baby? If we're not protecting the children - who will.

Jail is too good for her in my opinion.

lol you right...hilarious...today i myself was talking about this, and we had this a chromosome deletion child profoundly messed, and literally the mother was so positive, i mean she was such a good mother it was shocking how good she was, she said i just thank god that he gave me these children and not someone else like crazy no good dog that sold her kids...and i was like wow....and i looked at her, and was like Jesus please give me healthy babies cause i don't have it in me...i don't...have it...but for a mother to sell her own child tells me she was lost a long time ago...she sold her soul, warped and messed up that child...

it seems to me that...there is like levels of love, and it is almost like there are people that have so little love in them that they shouldn't live...they should be dead.

Go To Top