Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Too Many Friends of the Opposite Sex...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/17/2009 at 01:12 AM
Too Many Friends of the Opposite Sex...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Would you be hesistant to date someone who had a lot of friends of the opposite sex?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/17/2009 at 08:01 PM

ahh, i would be hesitant if the guy was one of those...lets make love but we just friends okay? then i would have to wonder...hmmm how many other friends he getting with...and all...i don't care for that....i don't get into things with men like that...on a friendship level anyways...if i don't have some kinda we exclusive then he ain't getting none...i may tease but that is all i am doing hayle nah...
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 11/17/2009 at 11:26 PM

um.....that's simple....YES!

ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/20/2009 at 02:58 AM

Not really because most of my friends are male - so it would be hard for me to make such a demand on a man. And these aren't friends with benefits - they're strictly just friends.

On the other hand I have learned through the years that it makes my man uncomfortable to be hanging with the boyz, so when I'm in a relationship I cut back on spending time with them. And when they're (my friends) in relationships I do the same because most women don't want their men hanging around old friends - even if we're just friends. It's not something that's done on purpose, or a demand that's made - it's just when you're in a serious relationship your times gets shorter because most is now spent with your new man (woman). Hanging out at games with the friends, now becomes hanging out at the games with your man. Same as with parties. It's more of a natural progression - and not a stipulation (at least in my world).

Go To Top