Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Attractive Imperfections...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/17/2009 at 01:13 AM
Attractive Imperfections...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Would you rather be with someone who had obvious flaws (i.e. a gap)or someone who appeared to have it all together physically?

Why or why not?

Are certain imperfections or flaws attractive to you?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/20/2009 at 03:03 AM

Uh - wait a minute - I got a gap - why'd you single us out? :lol:

I don't look for perfection in a man. Sometimes it's not the looks at all that you find attractive. Sometimes it's how a person carries their selves. Sometimes it's their intellect. Sometimes it's because a person is compassionate, gentle, funny. Sometimes it's because he gives the bestest hugs in the world. It's not always about how a person looks.
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/21/2009 at 03:50 AM

i think that some so-called imperfections is what makes uniqueness in people....i have a mole on my face...next to my nose that i like, my mom wanted me to get it off my face pronto, but i think it makes me....i don't know...something...

there are physical qualities that are not as attractive but that is based on personal taste, i have my taste in men...i like men that are...well i mean that isn't important....but i mean what is an imperfections...really...i mean we all are what we were supposed to be...i mean it's the way we were made...i mean i don't think anyone should look at themselves and see a mistake...Divenely inspired, purposed to be exactly who we are...and there is no such thing as perfection in us so how can there be imperfection....

Go To Top