Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Can You Be In Love With Your S/O...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/19/2009 at 01:05 AM
Can You Be In Love With Your S/O...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

and consistently cheat on them?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 11/19/2009 at 02:18 AM

no...not IN love...i do think that some couples love each other in a tender friendly kinda non IN love way and cheat however...i have heard of that. not all men, but some men do love their wives, but have mistresses that they are IN love with, i guess woman do too...but either way the thing is that hurts no matter what and it's wrong. two different things...which is why i want a husband that is in love with me, and loves me tenderly friendly kinda way
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/19/2009 at 02:28 AM

My thing is if you are truly in LOVE, u wouldn't cheat no matter what... Spouse could be sick, or even falling out of luv yet one would honor thy vows...
twilight

[*] posted on 11/19/2009 at 02:32 AM

i totally understand and agree...i am totally about not cheating...hate that. but i am just saying sadly a lot of couple are not like that...they are not in love, and they rely on feelings and not fidelity and true love...so they cheat...for the feeling. i hear you all the way, if i make the vow, i don't cheat...hell if i am dating, i don't cheat, i don't cheat period...but i hear you though...it's a sad state...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11/19/2009 at 02:39 AM

Yes I guess L-O-V-E is just mere letters... A word in reality...
twilight

[*] posted on 11/19/2009 at 07:57 PM

no love is not just mere letters, nor is it a word, it is a work, a constant choice that one makes every single day. a choice to do what is right by self, significant other, and by children if we are talking about married people. every day one is faced with the decision what kind of husband or wife i am going to be and they either carry out there committement in word and deed or they don't. a lot of people don't...but not everyone. i am convinced that there is true living and loving, but i am also convinced that people jump into love not having what it takes to make the right choice every day. most people don't choose love but self, and they allow their own emotional turmoil to rule the way they conduct themselves in relationships.

personally in my situation, i want to be loved and do love...but just cause i love doesn't mean i am ready to be a wife...i have a licensing exam coming, that is 8 hrs. of seeing patient and being judged by a bunch of doctors looking for your weaknesses, i have a lot of financial issues since i am a student, i have some emotional things to get over...if i was an idiot i would jump right in with a man and say lets love, then i would end up resenting him, and all kinds of messed up things would happen...but because of fear of not having someone or fear of being alone people say lets start something instead of just being friends, and waiting on God to clear the path so that the normal trials of life don't interfere with your commitement.

people just don't understand that only those that make the choice in TRUTH, love and they don't love for a week or two, they love for life...i can love and still not make a committement, for the benefit of myself or the man i love...which is real love...if i didn't love a man, i would seduce the heck out of him knowing i am not capable of being a GOOD wife, and give him a half assed relationship...oh no that is not cool...not at all....i would pray that people count the cost in their own heart and consider what it takes to be about someone else...and if they don't got it at that moment DON"T swear...
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 11/20/2009 at 02:49 AM

No. I can't wrap my brain around someone who claims their in love, yet cheats.

Go To Top