Printable Version  
Author: Subject: This Is How I Feel...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/14/2009 at 05:33 PM
This Is How I Feel...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Have you ever had a friend who made themself completely vunerable by expressing to how they felt about you? Wanting to be more than just friends. You didn't see them that way, but enjoyed the friendship the two of you shared.

If you've experienced this how did you respond?

Did their proclamation have a postive or negative impact on your friendship going forward or was there no impact at all?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 10/19/2009 at 12:33 AM

I have been on either side of this.... I think it would all depend on who and how that friend behaves. If my guy friend that I AM NOT interested in throws himself at me, I wouldn't take advantage of that persons advances, in any way, but being a friend else your sending mixed signals and hurting that person.

I have been on the friendship end where i wasn't interested and i did not act one way or the other...depending on me...but stayed the same...friend. that was all. that way if there was emotional stuff that was relayed to me then trust was built. if someone uses a person in a vunerable position then that person is just as guilty in my mind I think.

it is only an impact if I have been PROPER the whole time and yet this person is acting out the wrong way...

just my humble opinion...of course that is my opinion when we are all human well making mistakes comes into the mix.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 05:57 AM

Never had to deal with that - thank God.

Go To Top