Printable Version  
Author: Subject: If you died today...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 11/22/2009 at 11:51 PM
If you died today...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Would leave feeling accomplished in your life? details please?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 12/14/2009 at 08:32 PM

Yes I would. I give a lot of myself to friends and family - always just a call away when needed. If a friend is sick or hospitalized I am on that short list of folks who is requested to be by their side. I've been a mentor to several young kids, as well as some not so young - helping as much as I can to prepare them for the real world. I've trained many friends to be computer literate so they can become a serious contender in the job force and so that they don't get lost in the internet age. I am also a great listener and my shoulders are always available for someone to cry on if needed. I refuse to just take up space while I'm here, so I try to help others by passing on every bit of knowledge I get. I also do my very best to try and get a smile out of most, a simple gesture but a definite stress reliever.

I won't leave this earth being rich in possessions - but I am truly rich by all the friends that I have. So yes, I could leave this earth today and I'd be happy with the imprints I've made on others lives.

Go To Top