Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Going For Mine...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/16/2009 at 05:41 PM
Going For Mine...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

If you see someone you like....will you approach them? How has that effected your confidence in meeting a mate?

Particularly for women - if a man walks by and you are feeling him will you make the first move? Has this worked to your advantage?

When you are rejected, how do you feel after? I have heard men say that "they learn how to handle rejection quickly" because it is often the man that pursues the woman and as such they learn to deal with rejection better. Do you think this is true?

Do you see yourself as "aggressive and outgoing" or "passive and shy" when it comes to meeting love interests?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/16/2009 at 05:41 PM
ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 10/20/2009 at 08:00 PM

I come from a very outspoken family - there are no shy bones in any of us.

Yes, I'd approach a man quickly if I was interested. All he can say is yes or no. Yes would be a plus. No would just cause me to move on. There would be no psychological damage from him turning me down. Everyone won't want you - that's just a fact of life.

Most men are flattered by a woman who approaches them - it takes the pressure off of them (from what I've been told).

I would say I'm more assertive than aggressive.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 05:30 AM

I am a pretty determined person, when I see something I want, I go after it. I have not found a single man that I pursued who rejected me. (Of course, it's been 11 years tho, lol) I think women are capable of accepting rejection though not on the same level as our male counterparts. Men tend to brush it off cuz they know, someone -somewhere will say yes. Women on the other hand tend to take it real personal and will often withdraw and spend inacious amounts of time on self reflection before attempting it again. I personally love a challenge and love to prove I am their equal in this playground.

Go To Top