Printable Version  
Author: Subject: infidelity...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 12/1/2009 at 08:53 PM
infidelity...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

is it the kiss of death for a relationship?

I ask because one of my clients said cheating is the reason her relationship is as solid as it is today. They were both cheating and it finally came to light.

She was like when it was all settle and done...they solid as a rock...don't get me wrong from what she says they went to through hell for a good minute..but when they got the other side..it was all good.

So I ask is infidelity the kiss of death or does it depend on how it's handle afterward?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 12/2/2009 at 09:13 PM

my neighbour is what i call psycho biatch, i mean....yesterday she was screaming like a banshee, and i mean all damn day...fighting and fighting and fighting some more...like there was gonna be violence

she then starts about how she had to live with her man f"ing her best friend, and this and that, she is such an annoying person, me i am studying and she screaming like some kinda child...

then 1 in the morning she moaning and groaning so freaking loud...i went OFF...i told that lil girl to SHUT THE F UP...how dare she scream and holler all day like an immature 2 year old, have everyone in the building in her business then moaning after all that...

i would have been kicked him to the curb but hearing her i think she loves that ish...she is such small beautiful creature but a loud mouth she dog, i was like damn...passed her in the hall and told her SHUTUP....i was so for real...trust me next time police will be called...i damn sure don't believe this crap...so some women love a cheating peice of ish...and some woman are weak as hell....NOT ME...step and get lost cheating jackazz...any woman do that is a fool
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 12/4/2009 at 12:42 AM

I would say it depends on how it's handled....as well as if the cheating party is TRULY ready to give up that lifestyle

ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 12/14/2009 at 08:38 PM

Interesting question .... hmmm. I would say 'maybe.' If I'm not giving my man what he needs and that causes him to stray, then I have to take partial responsibility for the infidelity. If it's a relationship worth keeping, then I need to step up my game.

On the other hand if I've giving my man all that he needs and he still strays, then yes - his infidelity would be the kiss of death.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 12/18/2009 at 01:55 AM

I say it depends on the relationship the couple had prior to the infidelity and how it is handled afterward. If the couple had trust issues or repeat infidelity issues, it is definitely the kiss of death for the relationship. If the relationship suffered no significant problems prior to the infidelity it may be possible to rebuild it. Also, if the cheater admits it rather than having it found out by other means then it shows a lot more remorse and that they do care enough to make sure that she/he hears about from them and not others. Also it saves the innocent party the embarrassment that can usually hamper the ability to forgive and move forward. If the couple are two mature adults it makes it easier to handle the devastating news easier.

Go To Top