Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Cars
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 2/19/2010 at 12:01 AM
Cars

cars....

what car if you had all kinds of doe would you never drive?

me...never would i drive a lexus overpriced and i don't understand that...they are so overpriced and stats wise they don't outdo other cars in their class...
volkswagons over priced and i don't know why? like the beetle like what the hayle is that thing...you would have to just give it to me and then maybe i would drive it...

hope i don't hurt anyones feeling but is it me or do lincolns feel like your rolling on a yatch....we had this long ole linc a navy blue lincoln, and i wouldn't...if i want to fly i will take a flight....or if i want to go sailing i will just go to the ocean mmmkay...the new lincolns are cute but for some reason the suspension just gets me for some reason....bouncy or something but smooth bouncy?

cadillacs are nice but like after 5 years you can't give that thing away...i mean why? we had one too my dad's type of thing i guess but not me it was like a forest green sprawling boat on the road i was only young but i knew that car was a mess...but their are some cute one's now...i mean nice but too expensive...the coupe is cute...

infinity? ah...i didn't even know who made those things till last week nissan's luxury line, nissans are okay the maxima is kinda nice...actually...the infinity suv is not bad though...i know someone that drives an infinity coupe at school it was cute but too small for me...

okay the ford focus is one hayle of an overpriced car is it me or is the big three now suffering..we had a ford taurus...back in the day...? explorers nice but gas is too much for that...

volvo's are wierd...we had one and they were so costly to repair...and if you get one with electrical problems your done...for real...

the smart car is just four wheels designed to take your life...heck no...

saab..i had a thing for them at one point but now i am like what are those...things....i mean what do they do anyways....i mean we played that punch buggy game to those one day on a road trip and we sat there for hours...i mean no one drives that...

Go To Top