Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I'm Just Going To Shut...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/19/2009 at 12:00 AM
I'm Just Going To Shut...

Hello everyone,

got this via another site...

you down now before you even think about trying to take it any futher.

I was coming into work this morning and I got on the elevator with this woman and 4 other guys. One of the guys on the elevator says to the woman, "Didn't I just see you in the cafe? How did you make it to the elevator so fast?" He then reaches out, touches her sweater and says, "Wow, do you have a twin?" She replies by saying, "No, I don't, but my husband does." After that he got quiet. She shut the fool down quick.

Do you find yourself shutting someone down before that carry on with that flirtatious ways?

Have you ever been shut down?

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/19/2009 at 12:00 AM
twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 10/19/2009 at 12:44 AM

YES..if married i would, i would hope a man would do that to me too, and let me know. I mean if I am asking a man please tell me if your in a relationship the only reason to ask like that is too make sure you doing what is RIGHT. i mean as a single woman flirting is a natural thing, but I don't flirt with married men they are like chicks to me...hands off...whoa horsey....so like i would HATE a man in serious committment to do that to me.

that is why if i feel my spidey senses going off, and i ask are you. in a relationship..? in something? and they like ahhh.....and won't answer that is a sure way to have me going off...since I have had a dad that did that a few times, and I witnessed my mom's broken heart...that is a thing i wouldn't do to any woman on purpose myself.
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/19/2009 at 03:27 PM

Oh yes I've been the "shut" down person....I'm married and I think it's only appropriate that I do so quickly, especially if you interact with that person everyday.....I would hope that anyone that is in a committed relationship do the same

twilight

Mood: sexy...and like..really...happy...

[*] posted on 10/23/2009 at 09:41 PM

i agree with the above.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 04:59 AM

I have been able to shut down a guy rather quickly. Sometimes though it is not practical to squash him, its better to let him down easier. You never know who you'll need at the end of the day.

Go To Top