Akeet.com
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Strong topic....Welfare...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/19/2009 at 04:04 AM
Strong topic....Welfare...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

Discussion I had after hearing actor Columbus Short statement about paper chasing on Monique show last night and it had me thinking.How its sad to say that some people life plans within a certain demographic are to take the easy way out and become welfare recipients.

My questions are: Do you feel as if welfare was designed for people to fail and keep men and women divided?

Do you think Welfare is an federal incentive to keep children fatherless, demasculate black men and keep homes broken?

Can/does anything positive come from welfare assistance?

Last question: In America you are handed out or given more when you have less and reproduce more. (True or false)

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
MrAkeet
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
10/19/2009 at 04:07 AM
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/19/2009 at 03:20 PM

I think like with anything free, it was made to "help" and made for a good reason, but you have so many that are taking advantage of the program and the gov't isn't tightening the reigns...I think if you have truthful honorable people that just need a helping hand on welfare then yes it does do it's job and they use it for it's purpose and once they are on their feet they get off....but sadly there are many that "use" it becuz they can and don't want to do anything else

Go To Top