Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Surprise Wedding...
MrAkeet
Super Administrator

question.gif posted on 10/19/2009 at 05:40 PM
Surprise Wedding...

Hello everyone,

got this via another board...

There's this show on tv right now called "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? Surprise the Bride" Now the premise of the show is that this groom is going to surprise his s/o by popping the question, but the kicker is the wedding is going to be the next day. Everything is going to be planned by the families and a wedding coordinator from the show. It looks like homegirl is pretty picky about what she likes and would want to give input.....but it's already being done lol.

Ladies, How would you feel if your s/o did this? Would you accept the proposal and go through with the wedding the next day? Remember this is all without you even picking your own dress...

Guys, would you do this for your s/o? Why or why not.

Just Me,
MrAkeet
:dork:
PoeticInspiration77

Mood: Looking Around!

[*] posted on 10/19/2009 at 09:46 PM

I'm for it.....I'm pretty easy going and if my hubby had of done this (as he has great taste and style) then it would have been a-ok with me!!!! LOL

ATru_Gem

[*] posted on 10/20/2009 at 07:45 PM

NO. Wouldn't like that at all.

I was engaged for over 4 years. He could never get me to commit to a date. To this day I still have issues with long term commitments. I would have no interest in moving that fast on something so important. Nor would I like to have someone else take such control over such a big day.

I'd have to take a pass on that.
iam2icee

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 11/5/2009 at 05:39 AM

I'd feel somewhat cheated for not being able to pick my own dress but if I loved him ALOT, I would be completely flattered by the gesture and agree to it. We can always plan to remarry on our 10th anniversary and make him pay for a beautiful dress and the whole nine yards.

Go To Top